You are invited to contribute photographs to the Center for Creative Connections (C3). Upload your photos to our Flickr group (see guidelines below).
Autumn is around the corner so we need your help to make the Center for Creative Connections bloom. In conjunction with the Dallas Museum of Art’s upcoming exhibition Bouquets: French Still-Life Painting from Chardin to Matisse, submit your floral photos and videos to our Flickr Group, DMA In Bloom.
Guidelines for submission:
- In order to have your photos appear in a Flickr Group, you must first create your own personal Flickr account
- Feel free to submit multiple photos.
- The higher the resolution, the better to show off your photos.
- It is our intention to include all images; however, the DMA staff reserves the right to omit submissions that are inappropriate in nature.
- By submitting your photograph, you allow the DMA the right to display it on a monitor within the C3 and on the Museum’s website. Your name will not be attached to the image.
- Special Note: In order to have your photos appear in a Flickr Group, you must first create your own personal Flickr account, and that personal account must have at least five images uploaded on it. Please check your account and allow others to download images, and if necessary, upload a few more images to ensure your photos are included in the C3 group.
Past Visitor Photo Submissions:
CAPTURING CULTURE - On View in C3 July 2014–September 2014
LIGHTEN UP - On View in C3 April–June 2014
FACE TIME - On view in C3 October 2013–February 2014
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
SEEING RED? - On view in C3 January–September 2013
TEXAS SPACE - On view in C3 September 2010–February 2011
DESIGNED SPACE - On view in C3 March–September 2011
FILLED SPACE - On view in C3 October 2011–March 2012
PEACEFUL SPACE - On view in C3 April–October 2012
POSITIVE/NEGATIVE SPACE - On View in C3 November 2012–January 2013