Annual Series Supporter Benefits
Arts & Letters Live is a remarkable literary and performing arts program that brings award-winning authors and performers to the Dallas Museum of Art. Designed to be enjoyed by all ages, the series has long been recognized for its creative, multi-disciplinary programming that combines literary and visual arts with music and film, and commissions new work from musicians, dancers, and poets.
The Season Supporter program provides special access opportunities in gratitude for your sponsorship of what has become one of the leading cultural programs in North Texas.
Become a Supporter now by calling 214-922-1280.
The benefits listed below are cumulative.
• Special discounts on Arts & Letters Live ticket purchases
• Invitations to participate in the DMA’s Book Talk program, which features book-club-style discussions on books that relate to the DMA’s collection and exhibitions
• Advance ordering and ticket exchange privileges
• 10% off Arts & Letters Live–related purchases in the Museum Store
• Recognition in the DMA’s annual report
• Two “Fast Track” passes for book-signing lines
• An invitation for two to a reception with author Jessica Fellowes on January 31*
• Reserved seating for two people
• An invitation for two to a reception with author Amy Tan on January 28*
• Season “Fast Track” pass for all event book-signings
$5,000 and above
• Invitations to select DMA events, including Premier Partner exhibition openings
• Dinner for two with an author of your choice (subject to author’s availability)*
Gifts to Arts & Letters Live directly support this important program and are considered separate from your annual DMA partnership. To become a Supporter, call 214-922-1280.
For further details on the DMA Partners program, visit DMA.org/partners or contact the Partners team at 214-922-1247 or partners@DMA.org.
Arts & Letters Live is supported by Annual Season Supporters. Promotional support provided by KERA.
The Dallas Museum of Art is supported, in part, by the generosity of DMA Partners and donors, the citizens of Dallas through the City of Dallas Office of Cultural Affairs, and the Texas Commission on the Arts.
*Please note that receptions with authors might not take place on the day of the actual event.