Jean Paul Gaultier Special Events
You are invited to participate in an exclusive and limited opportunity to welcome Jean Paul Gaultier to the Dallas Museum of Art. We hope you will be able to participate in one or more of these events!*
- November 8 – An evening reception welcoming Gaultier with members of the Jean Paul Gaultier Host Committee. This Host Committee was formed under the leadership of Deedie Rose, Chairman of the Board of Trustees. Members of this group have made a financial gift to the Museum in addition to their regular membership dues. If you are interested in joining the Host Committee, please click here.
- November 9 – Join us for a special luncheon honoring Gaultier and his achievements. You will hear informal remarks from Gaultier as well as enjoy a seated luncheon at the Dallas Museum of Art. Individual tickets to the luncheon are $1,000, and this also includes an invitation to the Donor Circle opening reception at the DMA on the evening of November 9, featuring an advance viewing of the exhibition. Click here if you are interested in purchasing tickets. Please contact 214-922-1800 if you would like to host a table.
- November 9 – An evening Donor Circle reception with an advance viewing of the exhibition. This fashion-themed fête honoring Gaultier will be held at the Dallas Museum of Art. Invitation is for Donor Circle members only. Click here to join the Donor Circle membership program and receive an invitation to this event. Donor Circle memberships start at $2,000 and above.
- November 11 – A general membership reception for the exhibition will be held for Sustainer level members and above. To join or upgrade your existing membership so you can take advantage of this exclusive event, e-mail Membership or call 214-922-1247 or click here to join online.
Member Preview Days
- November 10, 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- November 11, 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- November 12, 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
*All events are by invitation only.