Upcoming Program Themes for the 2012-2013 School Year:
- September: Legends & Heroes
- October: A Nose for Art
- November: Art, Naturally
- December: Bonjour, Paris
- January: Crumple, Twist, & Pour
- February: A Morning with Monet
- March: Dreams of Color
- April: Once Upon a Time
- May: Looking at Landscapes
Tips for Scheduling Your Program:
- Arturo's Preschool is offered Tuesday-Friday at 10:00 a.m.
- Program lasts seventy-five minutes and includes group time in the Museum galleries and an art-making activity in the Art Studio
- Arturo's Preschool is offered in English. If needed, please bring teachers or parents that can assist with translation for bilingual or ESL students.
- Minimum of ten students required; maximum of thirty children per class. One adult chaperone is required for every ten students.
- Arturo's Preschool is free of charge for students and chaperones when scheduled at least three weeks in advance.
Call 214-922-1312 or e-mail lhanson@DMA.org to make a reservation.