School Outreach in Dallas
Go van Gogh® brings the Dallas Museum of Art to 1st through 6th grade students in schools throughout North Texas. Trained volunteers lead experiences that encourage students to look closely at works of art, ask and answer questions, and make personal connections. All programs include hands-on activities that provide opportunities for individual creative expression.
Teachers may request one-hour or ninety-minute programs led by trained volunteers. Each participating student receives a pass that provides free general admission to the Dallas Museum of Art for the student’s family.
• Only available to public and private schools within Dallas city limits
• Available October 1, 2013–May 15, 2014
• Minimum of fifteen students per classroom, maximum of thirty students per classroom
• Only one program topic may be scheduled on a single day. Classes with more than one grade are encouraged to pick the program for the younger grade.
• Teachers must be present during the presentation.
View descriptions of Go van Gogh programs.
Print a checklist for scheduling Go van Gogh programs.